HIGH POINT – Greenington Fine Bamboo has launched its 2022 Lookbook, which focuses on its new eco-friendly Wheat bamboo material, just in time to give a sneak peek ahead of High Point Market.
The Wheat bamboo is a material that uses no stain but is a mechanical finish using heat, steam and pressure to transform the solid bamboo with continuous color throughout the material. The new Hanna dining collection features this new material in sculptural shapes and graceful design.
Other highlights from the 2022 Lookbook include:
- The Monterey bed is of classic design built in solid Amber bamboo or Wheat with turned tapered legs.
- Sol is a clean modern and minimal table that is crafted in solid Amber bamboo or Wheat.
- The Rowan console features easy remote access while keeping components hidden with removable back panels.
- The Rosemary and Thyme coffee table is of modern and organic style, available in solid Amber bamboo or Wheat.
- The Erikka dining table offers two-self-storing butterfly leaves with the versatility to extend to 94 or 110 inches. It is crafted to be easy to operate with one person as the leaves fold to store neatly under the tabletop.
Greenington Fine Bamboo Furniture exhibits in its International Home Furnishings Center showroom, space H-517.
Erica Crawford, associate editor for Furniture Today, is a recent graduate of the University of Iowa, with a degree in English and a writing certificate in publishing. In addition to bringing her writing talent to the editorial team, Erica will add her late-Millennial perspective.